Studley and Mappleborough Green Branch
We have a membership of 35 but the world wide fellowship is over 4 million. We meet on the first Wednesday of the month at 2pm in the Parish Centre Studley. We have a varied programme of Guest speakers, social gatherings, fund raising events, and day trips.
Come as a visitor or join up as a member, We are ready to give you a warm welcome.
Mission of Mothers’ Union
- To promote and support married life.
- To encourage parents to develop the faith of their children.
- To maintain world wide fellowship united in prayer.
- To promote conditions favourable to stable family life and protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met adversity.
For more information please contact Jean Lever (01527) 852002